Go back to my home
Estero Morua on Saturday, November 28, 1974
Estero Morua 11/16/1974 I guess this was the year before we bought the
beach house! Thanksgiving but exact date a guess. remarks: Birdlife very
abundant. Water would foam from their dives. Sky would drken with the
birds. This was the Organ pipe trip where the big bull kangarooo rat
jumped on us while we slept. I thought it might hve rabies but Dad said
it was just a big bull kangaroo rat. Phainopeplas and loggerhead shrikes
were also present there.
There are 5 birds in the list below.
1. Brown Pelican,11/28/1974,Estero Morua
2. Great Blue Heron,11/28/1974,Estero Morua
3. Long-billed Curlew,11/28/1974,Estero Morua
4. Osprey,11/16/1974,Estero Morua
5. Ruddy Turnstone,11/28/1974,Estero Morua